The web page www.kyosai.es is owned by KYOSAI KOOP and complies with the requirements given under Law 34/2002, of July 11, regarding Services for Society dealing with Information and Electronic Commerce, of the Royal Decree- law 13/2012, of March 30, as well as of the obligation of Information to the user contemplated in the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of Protection of Data of Personal Character.
Aceptación de las condiciones de uso
These General Contract Conditions are intended to govern the conditions of the online booking service for KYOSAI KOOP. whose registered office is located at Plaza Zumarraga 1 Local 2 48006 BILBAO Spain and with telephone +34 944 07 59 14 and CIF F-95977328.
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 (“RGPD”) and its implementing regulations, KYOSAI KOOP, (“KYOSAI”) informs all users of the Web page www.kyosai.es (the Web & quot;) about the treatment of your personal data, those provided during the access and use of the Web and in your daily relationship with ABBA.
In general for the purpose of dealing with your personal information?
- Access the request for information required through the section intended to contact the Web.
- Send information, also by electronic means, about KYOSA, about our activities, promotions offers and other information that we understand of your interest.
- Allow for the management of your on-line reservation.
- Allow for the management of the business relationship with clients and/or providers.
On-line reservation service
The purpose of the online reservation service is to reserve a room in KYOSAI. Using this service assumes your full acceptance and without any reservations and each one of the general conditions presented in the most updated version.
Contracting process: Once you have provided us with the requested information to formalize a reservation and have accepted its conditions, your request will be automatically processed and an email will be sent to you confirming it. This email contains your reservation number, it will serve as proof of the reservation and confirmation of your acceptance. In addition, an electronic document in which the reservation is formalized will be saved and may be accessed by making the appropriate request. You can formalize your reservation in any of the available languages indicated on the home page of this website.
- Prices: The total amount that appears in the “Summary of your reservation” includes VAT.
- Modification or cancellation: You can modify or cancel your reservation without any additional expenses
- Guarantee: Each reservation is governed by cancellation and payment conditions that must be accepted by the client at the time of booking and that are contractually binding by both parties. Please make sure you have read and accept the cancellation and payment conditions before confirming your reservation.
Through this notice, KYOSAI KOOP, whose registered office is on Plaza Zumarraga 1 Local 2 48006 BILBAO Spain and with telephone +34 944 07 59 14 and CIF F-95977328, owner of the web portal www.kyosai.es, informs its customers and users of its website and reservation system, about its Personal Data Protection Policy, in accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law of 15/99 of December 13.
By filling in one of our forms and accepting our personal data policy, you accept and authorize Abba to use and process the data provided in accordance with the purpose established in the form, which may be:
- Provide the necessary service so that your reservation can be effective at the selected location, which will receive your information in order to guarantee said reservation.
Some of the information that you provide us during the reservation process will be stored in our system to make it easier to process any future reservations on this web site.
KYOSAI guarantees that these files are under its full responsibility and that they are duly declared and registered in the General Registry of the Data Protection Agency.
KYOSAI informs its clients that they may exercise the right to access, change, cancel and reject this. To do so, please address by mail to the registered address listed above along with the Reference: Data Protection or by email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
KYOSAI guarantees that it will treat your personal data confidentially, as well as that the server in which they are stored has all security measures established in the Spanish regulations for data protection.